The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking charge of staffing vacant positions as required by the Human Resources Manager;
- Advising managers and providing recruitment management tools;
- Recommending recruiting strategies in line with senior management’s decisions;
- Ensuring new employees are onboarded;
- Compiling data, preparing reports and carrying out research in his field of expertise;
- Devising procedures and related documents on human resources.
December 14, 2016
- The candidate must have at least five years of professional experience in human resources, management and/or administration.
- Proficiency in the field of human resources required.
- A university degree or college diploma in a field related to human resources management, such as business administration, industrial relations, business or psychology is required.
- Completion of a professional development program in human resources management is an asset.
- Accreditation as a Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) is an asset.
- The position requires an excellent command of oral and written French and English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) is required.
- Membership in the Association des psychologues du Québec is an asset.
- The candidate must be communicative, dynamic, able to work in a team or manage his work alone.